Whether you’re a homeowner who needs to move, an investor, or retirement planner with a self-directed IRA, you need a Realtor consultant that provides the tools for you to make the best decision in your best interest.
If you believe you need to move or if you’re not sure whether to sell your home before moving, please call Velie Realty®. We will point you in the right direction that is in your best interest. If, after consultation, you think you must sell, trust our objective opinion backed by proven research.
1. A real estate transaction is complicated. In most cases, buying or selling a home requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page government-mandated settlement statements. A knowledgeable guide through this complexity can help you avoid delays or costly mistakes.
2. Selling or buying a home is time consuming. The 2014 Days on Market (DOM) average is 97 days (Days on Market or DOM). And it usually takes another 60 days or so for the transaction to close after an offer is accepted. Velie Realty®.
3. Real estate has its own language. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with someone who speaks that language.
4. Velie Realty® Licensed Agents Have Done it Before Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. That’s why having the principle Broker/Owner on your side with an unmatched resume guiding your, expert Velie Realty agent is critical.
5. Velie Realty Licensed Agents Provide Objectivity:Since a home often symbolizes family, rest, and security, and not just four walls and a roof, home selling or buying is often a very emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you keep focused on both the business and the issues most important to you.
6. Velie Realty® Licensed Agents are members of the National Association of Realtors, a trade organization of more than 1 million members nationwide. Realtors subscribe to a stringent code of ethics that helps guarantee the highest level of service and integrity. We are required to retake this training every two years, regardless of years of experience or designation.
We are the best in providing you with accurate tools to sell your property in the fastest, most cost-efficient way with a strategy to maximize your net return on investment. In addition to doing everything all other brokerages can do we provide our sellers the following advantages:
With over 81 Web Sites strong, we guarantee to expose your property to the most number of potential buyers possible. This is in addition to MLS's.
You will get our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with our expert interpretation.
You will recive Velie Realty’s proprietary, “Seller’s Net Proceeds Analysis,” at the beginning of the listing process. This can and should be modified when the offer comes in.
Listing with us is risk free with Velie Realty® Easy Exit Listing Guarantee!
Superior home building product knowledge (To identify least exp way for max aesthetic homes)